martes, 15 de diciembre de 2020

Yusuke's video summary

 "I am Omori, representative of Be Forest. This is for the fans who felt uncomfortable and supported Kana, everyone, this was the sad result, I am sorry. Regarding the case of the trial, I did not want to say anything since it ended in reconciliation and since the thoughts of the remaining 4 people were not included, if it ended like this, I thought it wouldn't be fair. The members have been after Kana left they were really worried, even after contacting and not being able to meet each other in person. Nor could it be at the time of the trial through an agent, so they sent a letter (I will fully translate the supposed letter that Codomo Dragon sent or wanted to send to Kana):

For Kana:

How are you? We continue with the band even after you leave. We all followed your disappearance and we were desperate. You may want to put this on social media, but we don't think it has a positive effect on the band. Even if it is not straightforward content, it creates speculation and negativity. It's up to Kana if he wants to send us something but we'd like him to stop deteriorating Codomo Dragon's image.

And if Kana still has feelings for the band members, we'd like to meet each other in person. We want to meet each other face to face as we are friends so we can all carry on comfortably after all the time we have worked together. We think Kana needs to talk to the members too. Of course, not right away. Think about it.

Take care.

Signed: Codomo Dragon, 08/20/2020


This is what the rest of the members said. Kana really loved them all. The band was important. If you really still have that feeling, meet the rest face to face as your disappearance caused them problems. You also want to get back on stage, you want to have a live retreat, so go for it.

I have a feeling of mistrust after reading Kana's blog, article, news, and thought about refraining from comment, but details are not mentioned on the blog. (Here I no longer understand what he says about blogging and writing ... Sorry).

I think that's what you wanted, for me to comment, that's why I didn't. I don't want to hurt anyone else. When we went to the first trial, the testimony of one of the members was missing, that evidence was not presented and I decided to appeal. When the trial started, the global pandemic began.

Performances were canceled, the ticket money had to be returned, 100 million yen paid in all this uncertainty, so I thought about closing the company, there was a time when I was really worried, I consulted with all the members about the situation, they had worked hard until now. Everyone, the staff and the bands. You had to think positively, if it didn't work, it would all go away anyway. Just at that moment the reconciliation emerged at the trial. I thought about the coronavirus problem and felt useless, so I decided to accept the payment. Regarding the unpaid money in 2014 (I think it is 2017 ...), at that time the number of bands, staff, fixed expenses of the company increased, the money paid to members had increased, so with the consent of all, I made a readjustment of his salary to be able to pay everything that the record company entails. It is kept as an electronic record but it was not accepted because it was not stamped or signed by the members, so I also paid the settlement.

I have already spoken with everyone about the renewal of the contracts and I have a good relationship with everyone. We have serious discussions about things about the band but that strengthens our ties, because you can talk about everything as serious people.


After Kana disappeared sending a letter to the office with a diagnosis of adjustment disorder I didn't tell her to get out of the band, I wanted him to rest. 

The golf thing, I invited him to golf because he liked it and he informed me that he had hurt his leg. I checked if you were okay to see that it wasn't serious and it wasn't, so I was happy, we could go golf any other day. When all the members came to the office during the conversation, one asked me if we hadn't gone to golf and I said no because you were injured, and he replied that he thought it was funny because he had seen you walk normally. There are several inconsistencies. Kana's life is Kana's, although he has a selfish behavior, we move away and go our ways. And finally I want to thank the fans for their support, the bands for working hard, we will continue fighting together, with our friends, with our loved ones, we will continue forward. Thank you."

Note: not everything is translated, I have tried to make sense more or less, so read it calmly and if someone has a better translation and wants to share it, please, contact me at codomodragonspa@gmail.com


Thank you.


And of course, here we will continue to support Hayato, Chamu, Yume and meN-meN, Codomo Dragon

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario